Informationhood team are pleases to share some steps on how you can check your Waec result, all 2019 WASSCE candidates who participated in the examination can now proceed to check their result, all results are now available in the internet. All candidates are advised to check their result online.
Here is how you can check your May / June 2019 WAEC result by following this few steps
Visit waec website https://www.waecdirect.org and enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number you will wandering why I mention 10 digit number instead of 7 and your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number for example 5327894 is for your waec examination Number and 846 is your candidate number adding this numbers 5327894846 this were the 10 digit number comes from when going to check your results remember to take your 10 digit numbers along.
- Enter the year of your examination which is e.g 2019.
- Select the Type of Examination e.g WAEC
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit please be patience for the results window to shows up. Good luck!
This is the complete step how others are checking their result online and how you can as well check your 2019 waec result online without stress. You can even check your result with your mobile phone.