Law is a very important course that can never be toiled with in the society. a course that revolve around the defense of the right of citizens in the country. studying law in this university entails you undergo some tests and examination as to be admitted.
How to Gain Admission Into Law Department in University of Calabar, Requirements and Procedures
Law is a department in the faculty of law in the university of Calabar which was established in September 1980 is focused towards the upbringing of aspiring LLB,s to the educational height and stage they are expected by the country to facilitate and enhance the in cognition of discipline and knowledge of citizens rights and their roles as defenders.
Basically there are few requirements that are set in place before you can achieve admission and they are compiled Below.
Law Admission Requirements
1. UTME candidates: you must possess five(5) credits pass in five related subjects including mathematics,english language,Government,literature in England and C.r.k in not more than two sittings.
2. Direct entry(DE) candidates: you will be expected to obtain an a level pass in arts or social science subjects or first degree (2) NCE/OND/First degree(second class lower).
How to Apply as a UTME Candidate’s
- You will be expected to apply.
- On application you are required to fill in your preferred course of study(law).
- You are to choose the unical as your first choice for the aforementioned course.
- Seat for and pass the UTME examination having the approved cut off mark it above as to be accepted.
There will be a pre screen test which you must pass and you will ultimately be given the admission you yearn for.
For Direct Entry Candidate’s
Direct entry applicants who have gotten the cut off mark or the score in their diverse prerequisite course are to.
- Purchase the (DE) form.
- Fill in the form accurately indicating your choice of course.
- Summit your form to the jamb office to process your admission.