Q – ACategory: Genera question'spost-graduate-form
Omoefe Peter asked 1 year ago

Please I am a graduate of national open university of Nigeria. I want to apply for uniben post graduate form(master). I want to confirmed if the school will accept my certificate from noun.

Information Hood © 2016 - 2018 Follow us on Facebook