Jiji.ng, the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects millions of Real Buyers to Sellers, is looking to hire Offline Customer Acquisition Executive to register and sell premium services to business owners. With our growing presence in over 5 countries, we boast of a work environment that enables growth and career progress.
To apply, send CV to careers or fill this easy form
What will you be doing as an offline acquisition executive?
1. Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
2. Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from electronics, fashion, automobiles, real estate, etc.
3. Identify opportunities to sell jiji.Ng subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
Requirements & Skills
1. OND/Bachelor degree
2. Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
3. Should have a working android phone
4. Sales/marketing experience is an added advantage
5. Must live in Lagos
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Why become an offline customer acquisition executive with jiji.Ng?
1. Be part of a team that helps nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
2. Learn new skills: you get to be trained by renowned jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
3. You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
3. Boost your income: earn up to ,000 on a monthly basis
4. Apart from the ₦70,000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
5. Earn up to ₦22,000 transport allowance monthly.
6. Opportunity to be signed on to an hmo plan after 6 months of consistency
7. You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
8. Team bonding activities, events, etc.
How to apply?