According to KPMG Nigeria’s commitment towards their aim of improving the society, KPMG is willing and ready to be contributing to the advancement of education of some Nigerian youth who have passed the jamb examination.
KPMG Nigeria is giving out scholarships to some selected students who will meet all their criteria the scholarship will cover the candidates school fees and expenses to any Nigerian University.
Forcandidates to be selected for this program, They must meet the following criteria:
- The said candidates must havehave completed his or her secondary school education and itimust be at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- The candidate should have a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- The candidate must have already been offered admission into any univetsity in Nigeria and must alreadyhave an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
Candidates who meets the above criteria,
should send a mail to: [email protected] with the following details:
- Residential Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number.
Candidate must also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Candidates should state the code “KSP2018” as the subject of the email
deadline for application is 21st September 2018“