On this article you are going to learn the easy way to subscribe DSTV with ATM Card. Without doubt i can proudly tell you that DSTV is still the leading satellite TV channel provider currently in Nigeria as of this day. DSTV have been in existence since 1995 and they doing extremely cool and giving the best ever, their good service has grown them in leaps and bound since all this years of operating in Nigeria. Now at as this day, DSTV have more than 700,000 active subscribers in Nigeria and still counting.
You can see we have so many other satellite TV service providers in the count, but none have stop DSTV for still been the best, when it comes to number of channels being offered and the number of subscribers DSTV still stand out as the boss.
It seem i am giving DSTV too much praise for free, lets head on to the main business why we are here. Do you know there are so many ways of subscribing DSTV in Nigeria today? UHumm, let me tell you there are many ways one can pay for DSTV subscription easily without scraping your head at the wall, and every customer is free to choose any method he/she finds convenient with. Whatever method you use, you will still be able to get it done without hassle.
There is a method of using quick teller which came out at first as the boss in the begining but this option still required you to have internet subscription, so tell me what will you do if you are not having an internet subscription? Don’t worry the next and best option is using your bank ATM CARD at the nearest ATM Machine.
In other to take little of your time, i want to show you some method on how to subscribe DSTV with ATM Card so when next you feel one way is not good enough you can try the others, check below as i have highlighted some other methods of subscribing for DSTV channels Nigeria.
- USSDDebit order
- Internet payment
- Credit card
- Direct deposit
- ATM and
- Walk-in centers
Since Nigeria is not use to credit card, it cool using your debit card card as a substitute; the Nigeria Naira debit card you are been given by your bank can have this stuff handled for you. It’s very be very useful paying bills mostly in paying for your DSTV subscription.
The purpose why i spend so much time writing this essay is to elite you properly on how you can easily make payment for DSTV subscription using your ATM card. Wow do you know this can be archived both on your mobile phone device and even also using the Automated Teller Machine, (ATM MACHINE).
ALSO READ: GOtv Subscription plans and rates
To Pay For DSTV Subscription With ATM Card
• Go the nearest and functional ATM Machine and gently insert your ATM card into the machine. Note to keep in mind the necessary security procedures you are to follow while using an ATM Machine, i think that which includes protecting your personal details using your body as shield.
• Put in your 4 digit secret pin when prompted by the machine and kindly press the Ok button to continue to the next step
• When the next screen shows up, press the Quickteller option button on the machine to head to the next step.
• When the next screen comes up, kindly press the Pay Bills Option and wait for the next screen that will ask you of the payment you want to make, you should select DSTV option.
• The next screen will display a number of DSTV bouquets for you to select from, kindly select your choice among this options. ( Note that each of the options has their own prices written opposite it ).
• Look for your choice option among them and select it by pressing the button pointed to it.
• After selecting your preferred bouquet, you will then be required by the machine to provide your DSTV decoder smart card number. Less i forgot to say that you should take the smartcard along with you while going for the payment or you should write it down somewhere and take the number along with you to the ATM.
• After putting your DSTV card number, it will shown you a verification page or a payment confirmation page. On this page just Click on OK after confirming the details and that all.
• Immediately after confirming your payment, DSTV will then automatically activate your satellite TV subscription, and it will start showing all the subscribe channels soon as you swift on your DSTV.
• There may be the special instances where the activation does not take place immediately. All should do in such situation is to text RA and your smartcard number to 30333. The subscription will be activated immediately.
This is the complete steps on how to subscribe your DSTV with ATM Card in Nigeria. Hope this pies of information is helpful? If you are having any issues then drop it using the comment box below or contact DSTV customer care.