Nigerian Turkish International College Admission Procedure
Want to know how to join or enroll/register your child into the school? The Nigerian Turkish International College is one of the best secondary school in Nigeria with high performances, professional teachers and quality education faculty. The school has spread over Nigeria and can be found in so many of the state. The school which was established in 1998 by the Surat Educational Limited and has been providing qualitative education for all based on International Standards, now stand as one of the leading secondary school in Nigeria with best educational facilities.
Nigerian Turkish International College Admission Procedure’s
On this article informationhood will give you some vital information on how to join or register your child into the school, Check below.
- Applicants into JS1 must have turned 10 years old by August of the entry year
- Boarding house applicants must be mature enough to take good care of themselves, perform the normal daily routine, and still be able to face their studies squarely
- Result of the Mathematics, English language and Aptitude test must be satisfactory
- Previous school records are taken cognizance of
The school admission forms is usually available from January
Forms can be obtained from the secretary’s office in each of our schools. In some states, our forms can be purchased from the Ministry Of Education or Primary Education Board.
Exam questions cover elementary English language, Mathematics and Aptitude. Result of the entrance examination will be released after the examination. The result can be obtained on our website or notice boards in all our schools. Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview before admission letters are issued.
You can also visit any of the following centres nationwide to obtain the application form:
- Adamawa: General Murtala Muhammad College, Yola 08039290185
- Bauchi: Saadu Zangur Primary School, Bauchi 08030616505 or 08096557166
- Borno: Bara’imul Iman Integrated Sec. School, Maiduguri 08060230560
- FCT: NTIC, Wuse 2, Abuja 08060612789
- Gombe: Family Support, Gombe 07034998300
- Jigawa: Dutse Model International School, Dutse LGA 081533370347 / Shagari Community School Hadejia, Hadejia Road, Hadejia 07033359756
- Kaduna: NTIC Rigachuku 9km Along Kaduna-Zaria Road 080378760 / A.B.U. Staff School, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria 08181906689
- Kano: NTIC, Dadejia Road By Pass By Ring Road Yankaba 07034988405
- Katsina: Nazel Nursery and Primary School, Katsina Road, Katsina 08165055664 / Danbukar N/PnSch. Daura, Mai Addua Road Daura 07035874435 / Gudindi Model Primary School, Along Zaria Road, Funtua LGA 08159321441, 08137372570
- Kebbi: Abdullahi Fodio Secondary School Badariya Area, Birnin Kebbi
- Kogi: Our Lady of School, Anyigba 08086961775
- Kwara: Queen Elizabeth Secondary School, Ilorin 08035214333
- Lagos: NTIC Nur, Pry and Sec School 4A Agbaoku St. Off Opebi Road, Ikeja 017749545
- Nasrawa: Government Science School, lapia 08034516955 / Government Sec. School, Maina 08034516955
- Niger: Ahmadu Bahago Secondary School, Minna 08036318319, 08050602772
- Ogun: King Kiddles: 101, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ibara, Abeokuta 08066705122 / NTIC, Isheri: Ogd Drive, Lagos-Ibadan 07045360795
- Ondo: St. Louis N/P School: Ondo Road, Akure 08073624460
- Osun: Saint Clare’s N/P School Isale Aro Osogbo, Osun
- Oyo: Maryhill Convent School Idi-Ape, Ibadan 08035184388
- Plateau: Obasanjo Model Primary School Bukuru Road 08065391944
- Sokoto: Sulatam Muhammad Maccido Institude, Sheikh Abdurraham Al-Sudais Road 08032911499, 80828893333
- Taraba: Model Primary School, Jalingo 08060448700
- Yobe: NTIC Madudo, Potiskum 08038441754
- Zamfara: Federal Collage of Education (Technical), Zaria Road, Gusau 0808480827
Parents and their child or ward may or may not be invited for an interview and placement assessment based on the outcome of the exam result. If you are qualified, check your interview date and time against your name on the result page. After the interview, families will be given a PRE-REGISTRATION CARD where a deadline is indicated concerning the first payment of the school fee. After claiming the teller for the pre-registration , families will be given an offer of admission letter, with an acceptance of offer letter and a parents contact form attached, which is to be filled and submitted to the school along with the documents specified in the offer of admission letter.
This is the complete process in which prospective student’s can get into the Nigerian Turkish International College that informationhood was able to get hold on at this time. Soon as there is change to any of this process, this post will get hit with the latest update immediately. Before you leave you would want to as well see our list of best secondary schools in Nigeria? Check list of 109 best secondary schools in Nigeria here.