On this article i will show you how to check Jamb result every year. If you are among the candidate that wrote jamb exam it nice to inform you that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board “JAMB” has announced that Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result will be available 30 minutes after just leaving the exam hall. According to JAMB, UTME result will be sent direct to candidate’s phone numbers in 30 minutes time after exam and would be available online ‘within’ the period of four days, this means if you didn’t get your result through sms then you can go online and check your result by yourself easily.
Candidate who seated for the exam are advised to check their results online for free on the Jamb result portal.
It a good news some candidates who did not received their scores via SMS can now check their result online easily. JAMB UTME candidates can also start printing their original result by purchasing the e-facility scratch card.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULT ONLINE
Follow the steps below to check 2016/2017 Jamb Utme result on Jamb website.
You will be able to check your result successfully following the step below, To check your jamb result you will have to visit the jamb Nigeria website below.
- Visit the Jamb result checking website http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/
- Right Click the “Check your Results” button
- Now Enter your “Registration No.” in the open space you see there
- Click on the “Check Result” button again to check your result easily
- You should know that you are been advised to check the UTME results with a computer or a good wide screen android phone in order to access it faster.
Note that free checking of result can be done 5 times per Reg. No. if exceeded the given number you won’t have access to check your result online any more.
How To Print Jamb Result Online
To be able to print your jamb result you will need to Purchase the JAMB Result Slip printing scratch card from Banks, it available at any Nigeria Bank or JAMB offices and some Cyber Cafes’.
- The step printing your result are as follow
- Visi www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on Result Slip Printing button under the UTME tab.
- Enter scratch card PIN number correctly
- Enter your Serial No.
- Enter your Registration No
- Click the submit button to print.
Congrats, you have just printed your result successfully if you follow the steps above.
If you have forgotten your Registration Number, then you can retrieved it upon validation of PIN and Serial Number with either surname, first name and middle name, Date of Birth and State of Origin as well.
Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Starting Date
LATEST report has it that The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has not concluded plans to start the sales of 2017/2018 UTME form. There will be an update here when forms are been released. Above is the complete process how to check jamb result every year.