Do you have the passion for being an army? Have you been dreaming of becoming Nigerian Army? If that is the case then you are not along. This is the same question many people have been asking in here sending too many message to our support team requesting for the guide.
How to Join the Nigerian Army
According to history The Nigerian army was established in the year 1960 with about 18,000 personnel. Having over 100,000 personnel as of present, the Nigerian Army is the largest division of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and it has its headquarters in Abuja. Its motto is “Victory is from God alone.” The head of the Nigerian Army is the Chief of Army Staff.
On this article informationhood has accepted to elaborate on the Nigerian army and the process including steps of making it to the army military group of Nigeria. First we would want to inform you that becoming an army wouldn’t be much easier but definitely going to be forever, therefore you should have a good courage and fight hard to make it. On this article we will be listing all it requirement one must acquire to enable him/her join the Nigerian Army and the process to go about become an army in Nigeria.
Required Documents to Commence Army Recruitment Process
Every one who want to apply to join the Nigerian Army must acquire this documents below, they are must have document if want to land at success on this procession.
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from the online application portal).
Educational Requirements To Join Nigerian Army
Yes there are some educational level one must acquire to enable him/her join the Nigerian Army, and below are the.
For entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army; applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in NECO/WASSCE/GCE/NABTEB. And one of the credits must be English.
For entry as Tradesmen/women, for the full Educational and Trades qualification according to categories.
Now that you know the educational requirement of entering in to the Nigerian Army, it time to move on to show you the process of of application.
It important to know that there are still some areas lifestyle that can still disqaulify your application for the Nigerian Army. Check below
Am I Eligible to Join the Nigerian Army?
Before you will be able to join the Nigerian Army, it import and must that you meet the following requirements /conditions as follow;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicant must be able to attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Applicant must be between the aged of 18 – 22 years (Note that this is for Non-Tradesmen/women applicants) or between 18 – 26 years ( which is the official age bracket for Tradesmen/women) at the time of Application.
- Applicant must also be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and for women 1.56 meters.
- Applicant must be as well free of any Criminal conviction/records.
- You must submit all duly completed form at the exam venue on the date of the exam.
How To Apply and Register Online To Join The Nigerian Army
Yes it very possible to register for that Nigerian Army online, below we have listed the complete process how to can archive success applying online. All you need to do is follow the below guidelines to Register and enroll.
- On this process you are required to buy Voucher Online from the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org or from any branch of the designated banks.
- After buying the voucher, you are required to go one and validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code/PIN on the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal/website. This process is easy as well, just go to their website and follow the proceduce there.
- Note that you must Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password
- It advicable that you take a good care filling in all the required information, then proceed to save and Print the copy.
All Applicants should be aware that they shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Electronic Voucher or Scratch Card used to apply on this on-line portal.
However, for any applicant who is suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for proper prosecution.
Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting, so ensure that you submit your picture electronically becoming coming to the training ground.
You should also note that the Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquirers in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
2016 Requirements to Join the Nigerian Army
Though we knew that the 2016 Registration is close how ever the requirement of it could help you get prepare, that is why we considered bringing it to you, Check below.
Zonal Screening Exercise scheduled from 12 June 2016 to 25 June 2016. Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials
What You Should Put In Mind
Take note that you will be required of all credentials use in registering online inclusive Electronic Voucher or Scratch Card used to apply online.
Therefore you are advice to be truthful with your information while applying because it might cause you to regret later, in some cases applicants who is suspected impersonation or manipulation or submitted ingenue credentials will be disqualified during or after training. The applicant might be hand over to the Nigerian Police for proper prosecution.
Also note that candidates whose passport are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting, therefore we advice that you don’t forget submitting your picture electronically before heading to the training field.
Last but not the least, also take note that the Nigerian Army doesn’t accept enquirers in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or didn’t meet the selection criteria.
It high recommended for interest own interest do not give the play any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
These are the complete process, step by step guild and requirement of joining the Nigerian Army. If you have any question details regarding this post then use the comment box below.